We are currently seeking an experienced Solid Surface Fabricator to join our team located in Philadelphia, PA.
This position is hands-on as a fabricator in our solid surface department. Candidate will be required to lift parts daily throughout the day and follow the guidance of the department manager in that department while working in conjunction with the production manager.
At KRG Enterprises Inc., understanding the needs of our customers is paramount. We are a full turn-key supplier of your custom retail fixtures and store environments allowing you to maximize your time managing your business. Our goal is to devise the best possible solution for your store display needs in the most innovative, yet cost-effective manner while maintaining the integrity of your vision. Our engineering processes and vast knowledge of the retail display industry are unparalleled. What sets us apart is more than just manufacturing superior crafted displays using value engineered principles. We are a full service provider equipped to manage the challenges of the dynamic retail industry. Let the dedicated staff at KRG share our value and expertise.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Creating jigs for department use in bending and shaping solid surface
• Fabricating fixture components including, but not limited to build-ups, deck seams, etc.
• Knowledge of various industry specific tools (vacuum clamps, etc)
• Reading shop drawings to understand the parts and how they relate to each other
• Clear communication to production manager and other team members
• Knowledge of ALL solids surface brands and characteristics
• Follows company procedures
• Display a sense of urgency towards completing assigned tasks
• Demonstrated ability to follow instructions from manufacturing supervisor and team leaders
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds without assistance and able to stand for extended periods of time
• High school diploma or equivalent
• 5 years related industrial experience
KRG Enterprises offers a competitive package including, but not limited to:
• Competitive Compensation
• Group Medical and Dental Plans
• Short Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements through our “Careers” page.