Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Assembly of fixtures may include setting-up and operating equipment, including power saws, sanders, routers, and nail guns.
• Trimming parts using hand tools, including wood chisels, wood files, and sanders.
• Assembles units by attaching parts and components using fasteners and adhesives; verifying dimensions; trimming and adjusting parts.
• Maintains safe, secure, and healthy environment by adhering to organization standards and policies, and legal regulations, including Material Safety Data Sheets, Occupational Safety and Health Act, and Environmental Protection Act.
• Keeps equipment operating by following operating instructions and established procedures.
• Documents production by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Maintains quality production results by following organization standards.
• Builds fixtures by studying shop drawings and engineering files; setting-up and operating equipment; verifying dimensions; assembling and finishing components.
• Installs hardware such as hinges, catches, and drawer pulls.
• Drives nails or other fasteners into joints at designated places to reinforce joints.
• Glues, fits, and clamps parts and subassemblies together to form complete unit.
KRG Enterprises offers a competitive package including, but not limited to:
• Competitive Compensation
• Group Medical and Dental Plans
• Short Term Disability
• Life Insurance
• Paid Holidays
• Paid Time Off
Please submit your resume along with salary requirements through our “Careers” page.